Subject: Court Application and Skeleton Argument
From: TheAbstraction <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 10:00:12 +0100

For B40BM021, Taylor vs Anshu Jain et al

Dear Sirs,
    I would like the court to provide me reasons for Judge Worster's CRO.
The defendants have not filed witness statements, so it leaves the judge
alone to act as the defence. Without such reasons my skeleton argument
cannot directly address the points of contention, other than provide proof
Worster took bribes from defendants so that they could get away without not
having to sign off a CRO and get away with not having to provide witness
statements.

   I also include a draft for my skeleton arguments.

   I would also want to know which judge will sit in on my hearing. The
documents are large, they must be read in advance. I trust Worster does not
intend to act as both judge and defendant in the 6th April hearing?

Regards

-- 
Mark Anthony Taylor